The registration forms for admission to all classes will available from office along with the prospectus. The duly filled forms will be deposited at the school office which will remain open from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 pm.
Age requirement (as on 31st march) :
|Nursery||Over 3 Years and Below 4 Years|
|K.G.||Over 4 Years and Below 5 Years|
|1st Class||Over 5 Years and Below 6 Years|
|2nd Class||Over 6 Years and Below 7 Years|
|3rd Class||Over 7 Years and Below 8 Years|
|4th Class||Over 8 Years and Below 9 Years|
|5th Class||Over 9 Years and Below 10 Years|
|6th Class||Over 10 Years and Below 11 Years|
|7th Class||Over 11 Years and Below 12 Years|
|8th Class||Over 12 Years and Below 13 Years|
|9th Class||Over 13 Years and Below 14 Years|
|10th Class||Over 14 Years and Below 15 Years|
|11th Class||Over 15 Years and Below 16 Years|
|12th Class||Over 16 Years and Below 17 Years|
- Registration fee is no refundable and registration is no guarantee for admission.
- Only the registered candidates will be called for an admission test/interview except the candidates of Nursery. The test will be held in the Ist week of April every year in English, Hindi & Maths subjects, of the standard of the class passed.
- The application for registration will be accepted upto 25th March every year.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit of entrance test & interview that depends on the vacant seats.
- The candidate will be granted admission after depositing the school fee.