The school library is open to all bonafide students of the school. All classes are allotted with minimum one library period per week. Students have to observe the following rules:-
- Each students of Class III to XI is issued a library card with a photograph. The book is issued for the period of one week at a time.
- Students must carry their library cards when they visit the library. If a student loses the card he/she should make a written report to the library.
- Students are permitted to borrow books only on their own cards.
- Students must maintain absolute silence in the library.
- Books marked, disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower.
- The library has an open shelf system and students must help to maintain order and organization in the different shelves. They must put the books on the tables after consultation and not just anywhere on the shelves.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings into the library.
- Any child found vandalizing a book, will be debarred from using the library for the whole academic year.