In sync with our vision to serve the educational requirement of a broad spectrum of society, Ved Model Educational Society has established a tradition of conducting VED MODEL TALENT TEST (VMTT) every year.
This Talent Test aims to promote the brightest minds of Kalanaur & adjoining villages and galvanize them to attain higher echelons of academic excellence and fulfill the aspirations of their parents, teachers and society at large.
Instructions for the Aspirants:
- The test shall be conducted on 28 Feb. 2021 (Grade 1 to Grade 8) and 7 March 2021 (Grade 9 to Grade 12).
- There is nominal Registration Fee viz. Rs. 300/-
- The test is objective in nature and for each question four suggested answers shall be given from which only one answer is correct.
- Registered Candidates shall be issued Hall Ticket/Admit Card. Hall Ticket/Admit Card must be attested by self or any gazetted officer.
- The school society has all rights reserved to change the rules at any point of time. The decision of Society Members shall be taken as final in case of any dispute.
- Last date for the registration is 24 February 2021.
- In case two or more candidates score the same, the prize money/scholarship shall be equally divided among them.
- The scholarship prizes would be admissible only in case the candidate enroll with Ved Model Sr. Sec. School Kalanaur.
- OMR Sheet shall be provided which should be duly filled by the candidate. Spoiling OMR Sheet shall lead to the cancellation of candidature of the registered student.
- Only Blue/Black pen shall be allowed to carry and use to fill OMR Sheet.
- Wrong method of Marking OMR Sheet shall invalidate the answer. Read the instructions on Admit Card/Hall Ticket and OMR Sheet carefully. No separate OMR sheet shall be provided.